Integral Craniosacral Biodynamics Therapy (Integral-KST)
Integral Craniosacral Biodynamics Therapy (Integral-CST) is an explorational form of Craniosacral Therapy. It is a special manual therapy of achieving improved health and quality of life with supports from new developmental researches and studies from medical science and cross-disciplinary traditions from both natural science, life science and societal science. It bases on the essential principles and structures of Osteopathy and Craniosacral Therapy to expand to a broader knowledge and techniques integrating both biomechanics, biokinetics and biodynamics of the human body across the whole dynamic spectrum of life physically, emotionally and psychologically.
The Philosophy of the Integral-CST
Integral-CST considers human being a self-regulating and self-controlling organism as a micro-cosmos evolving along with the macro-cosmos, the universe through life. Astronomy and biology show that human has the same basic foundational substances as the nature has and that human come from the nature and so does the human consciousness. Human biology and physiology thus follow the natural laws while being guided by own consciousness. Integral-CST thus believes that human being always holds a state of balance at any time and the levels of balance can always be improved by enhancing the functions of the exchanging, transforming and benefiting inside the individual’s internal world and between the individual's internal and external environment.
Integral-CST focuses on developing the therapist's abilities of consciousness to higher levels to offer supports for clients achieving higher states of balance of their own. This process of consciousness development is based on a developed scientific philosophical theory, "Three-Level Substance" (3LS), which presents human being as a oneness through totally integrated physical, emotional and mental states. Through the development of higher levels of consciousness therapists can effectively listen and feel where and how the client's state of balance exhibits at the present and offer the best support to the client's self-healing and self-regulation to better health with good functions.
The abilities of consciousness Integral-CST therapists have developed to assist the changing process of the clients are skills in rhythm synchronization and harmonization by righteous true intention via the specific manual contacts and different field contacts by needs. The focus is on the rhythms of the whole body and those of different parts of the body, especially on the rhythms and corresponding functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS) and correlated bodily systems. Nervous system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, digestive systems, connective tissue system and locomotive system are some most common areas Integral-CST effectively works and influences directly.
Integral-CST therapists have basic knowledge of the classical Osteopathic and Biodynamic fields and strive to develop and use own consciousness in a righteous and positive way to support clients achieving good health, joyful life, creativity and intuition. They have the ability to listen and support the client’s entire system with completely open heart and mind and by CONSCIOUSLY being 'active therapeutic neutral' - 'observing, neutral and supportive with righteous true intention'.
Study Program Major Fields
• Unified Theory of the Nature and Human
• Basics of natural science in (Quantum) Physics, Chemistry and Evolution
• Medical Science – Cell biology, Embryology, Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, and Neuroscience
• Basics in Psychology and Sociology
• Basics in Osteopathic medicine, Craniosacral Therapy and Craniosacral Biodynamics
• Movements and nutrition
• Manual skills
• Assessment skills
• Communication skills
• Practice management in basic marketing, operational skills and long-term maintenance
A Jin Luo Authorized Craniosacral Therapist can provide qualified work:
- To meet client with "Compassion" - with a completely open heart and mind
- To skillfully evaluate clients’ health condition, to effectively treat clients, and follow-up on each client's changes with optimal treatment strategy
- To support clients self-regulatory forces to self-improve the health conditions of severe, diffusing and chronic conditions
- To provide customized training and monitoring in the supportive treatments
- To assist the emotional and mental processes through the counseling and trauma transformation during the treatment process
- To assist the clients’ personal development by following the body's intelligence and wisdom
- To create and operate the integrated rehabilitation program for individuals and groups
- To keep group sessions and give four-hands treatments
- To continue developing high competences and skills in professional development such as professional educators and rehabilitation program developers in the areas of clinic treatment, training and rehabilitation.
Who can take the courses and the study program?
Any one can start with the study program. The supportive courses in basic medical science required for diplomas and clinical practice can be taken during the study.